Totara LMS - develop competencies at the workplace
Totara LMS is a learning management system designed specifically to meet the needs of workplace learning and competence development. Based on open source software, Totara is developed by an international network of developers and partners.
An Internet access is all you need
- Totara LMS is available as a hosted SaaS service (Software as a Service), which means you can use it anywhere over an internet connection.
- Discendum provides hosting, data security, technical support, training, consultation and integration services for Totara LMS.
- The service is scalable from a single user to tens of thousands of users.
Versatile tools for learning on the web
- Totara supports creating and managing both web-based learning and face-to-face training events, as well as registration handling.
- Flexible reporting tools enable you to carry out appraisal and monitoring based on various criteria such as courses, compentencies or teams.
- Software integrations to your company’s other IT systems streamline the HR personnel’s work.
- Option to combine the benefits of a Mahara-based ePortfolio service and social media solutions into your organisation’s competence development.
International product development
- Totara LMS is developed and distributed by the New Zealand based Totara Learning Solutions Ltd. in cooperation with its global partner and service provider network.
- Discendum Oy is a Finnish Partner of Totara Learning Solutions Ltd. and offers a wide range of services to support the deployment of Totara in the corporate sector.